beachin'
Yeah, so that free internet thing dried up pretty quickly. I'll probably post some photos when I get home.
So, after a typical family hiking vacation (typical except for the group, who were animal lovers but not particularly interested in interacting with people), we're now doing the most exotic and adventurous thing we've ever done as a family: going to the beach! What everyone else does all the time!
We just got a hotel room in Sozopol, Bulgaria (on the Black Sea coast which is allegedly why they let Bulgaria into the EU) for FOUR nights so we get to spend THREE whole days relaxing, shopping, and lying in the sun. I'm totally getting so tan.
2 Comments:
You're lying on a beach and I just hiked up Mt. Washington. Clearly the apocalypse is just around the corner.
Haha... remember that place in Arizona where you said your family wouldn't even have stopped? That's the beach for my family.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home