eptitude, here I come
It boggles my mind that I-- the same person who likes to read just so I don't have to get up off the couch-- the person who plays spider solitaire while listening to This American Life, Dr. Joy, or music for hours on end-- the person who cannot cross a simple item like "request Lufthansa mileage online" off a to-do list for, currently, over a week-- this person-- will soon be taking 3 classes and working 2 jobs, and will have everything done on time and probably not too badly.
What can I say? I work better under pressure. Currently, the pressure on me is about 1 PSI, which means that nothing is getting done. Yet somehow, within the next week, I'll be transformed from a couch potato into a machine of accomplishment... and *that* person would go crazy from boredom with only one item on the to-do list for the whole week.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home