Bomb Threat Check Sheet
The University, in Its infinite wisdom, provided its Psych 100 TAs with a flip-up Emergency Response Guide. By far the best page is the Bomb Threat Check Sheet, which you should click on to read in its large format:

Here are my answers:
Exact time of call: 9:59 a.m.
Exact words of caller: Dere is a BOMB in your classroom! [hahahaha] Bomb will go off in ten minitz! Bettr not have class!
1. When is the bomb going to explode? 10:09 a.m.
2. Where is the bomb? In my classroom
3. What does it look like? Like a bomb
4. What kind of bomb is it? A for-real bomb
5. What will cause it to explode? A timer
6. Did you place the bomb? Hey, how did you think of that? OK, yeah, it was me.
7. Why? I didn't feel like teaching this morning, and I like to kill people.
8. Where are you calling from? My cell phone
9. What is your address? I don't know, the Psych building
Caller's voice (circle): It was Sincere, yet Excited. At times Giggling, at times Crying or Slurred, yet also quite Normal.
If the voice is familiar, whom did it sound like? Like your mom
Were there any background noises? Yes, I could hear the bell ringing for class, and also the incoming 9:59 train, the squawking of chickens, a siren, someone with a smoker's cough, and the clinking of glasses.
I feel so much more secure knowing this guide is out there.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home