Full circle
After a long and ridiculous series of events with the sadistic downstairs neighbors, I've finally made the decision that I'm moving out in December and switching bedrooms with Megan until then.
When I moved in, I was in Megan's room with a hostile occupying presence (Shelly) in the other bedroom. I had to move out in December because she decided she wanted the apartment to herself, even though I had done nothing wrong.
Now, when I leave, it'll be from Megan's bedroom with a hostile occupying presence down below. I'll have to move out in December again, again through no fault of my own.
It kind of makes me think the apartment may have been cursed all along.
The lesson I have learned from this is that THINGS NEVER GET BETTER. If you have any kind of hesitation about something, if it doesn't seem like it will be completely awesome, chances are that it will continue sucking in exactly the same way until you finally decide to leave it.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home