karenlikescereal

lunes, noviembre 24, 2008

shopping sux

When did shopping become un-fun? My sister and I went shopping in Buffalo yesterday, and we didn't buy ANYTHING! Everything was too short for me. All the coats I liked otherwise had some flaw like brown buttons or a life-preserver style pillow behind the head. My sister liked one or two things, but they were more expensive than how much she liked them.

We used to love shopping. We used to drive up to Rochester once or twice a year and spend the whole day shopping, and come back with bags of stuff! Sure, sometimes we'd regret a purchase, but for the most part, we liked and wore those things. I guess we've either become pickier, or as my sister said, things don't fit us anymore now because "maybe we used to be fat, with short arms." Eh, I guess you had to be there.


2 Comments:

At 3:01 a. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

It's because you went to Buffalo! Come to Rochester to shop. =D

 
At 10:00 a. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

Yeah, we did say that- Rochester is way better- but it's like half price to fly to Buffalo!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home