karenlikescereal

sábado, diciembre 13, 2008

moving out

Things I will miss about this apartment:
  • being 5 blocks from the FLB
  • bedroom the size of Texas
  • huge wall of south-facing windows
  • being 3 blocks from the gym and health center
  • Urbana brick streets
  • windows on 3 sides of the living room
  • big trees
  • "beautiful" hardwood floors
  • huge closets

Things I will not miss about this apartment:
  • bass
  • barking dogs
  • howling people
  • creaky floors
  • lukewarm heat coming out of the ceiling
  • having my car parked in
  • doing my laundry in someone else's house
  • surrounded by people on all sides
  • putting my bike in up three steps and around the corner


2 Comments:

At 2:18 a. m., Blogger The Dormouse said...

Not to mention how much you'll miss Megan and her noodle dishes!

 
At 11:42 a. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

Well, I'll have the noodle dishes for the rest of my life to remind me of you!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home